Zip-CSCL Pro Cutter/Slitter/Creaser
The Zip-CSCL Pro cutter slitter creaser is a high speed, heavy-duty, programmable slitter cutter creaser featuring proven reliability and outstanding crosscutting, cross creasing and slitting accuracy. In addition, the cross-creasing station on the Zip-CSCL Pro can also be used to cross perforate and hole punch.Running business cards, for example, the Zip-CSCL Pro runs 2.3 to 5.3 times faster than throughput speeds advertised by competitive models.Unfortunately, advertised “speed” doesn’t necessarily mean much in the real world.Low capacity feeders and tray/bin deliveries can dramatically decrease productivity while increasing operator workload.With the Zip-CSCL Pro, customers get the highest throughput speed combined with a high capacity feeder and delivery conveyor as standard equipment.
- Windows touch screen computer control
- Run up to 30 pt. thick stock
- 5” x 20” max. paper size (26” long optional)
- “Offset” style suction feeder with double sheet sensor
- 5” feeder capacity
- Full length alignment table with micro side registrationand skew adjustment
- 1” minimum product width
- 7” minimum product length
- Guillotine cutter
- Cross perforating
- Cross creasing (up and/or down creasing in one pass)
- Hole punching (round, square, oval, etc.)
- Die cut corner slots
- Strike perforating
- Strike slitting
- In-line slitting, scoring, perforating and semi-slitting
- Auto Adjust Cassettes for their Zip-A3E, Zip-CSCL, Zip-TS2L cutter/slitter/creaser and RAS-mc right angle slitter models.
- Auto Adjust Cassettes provide maximum product size flexibility
- Auto Adjust Cassettes allow one across, two across, three across and single fold card widths to be accurately adjusted using a touch screen computer.
Our Easy 5 Steps
Insource Corp was created with this single value; the customer and their objectives must be paramount. We know and believe that if this simple philosophy is adhered to then all else would take care of it’s self. Placing the customer first is not only a convenient saying, it is the principle upon which the business was founded and the attitude which motivates our teams and daily priorities.