The W+D BB700 S2 offers the highest operationalstandard when it comes to operator friendliness andproductivity. The inserting system is equipped withdecoupled servo drives, providing for latest changeovers, allowing for fine adjustments on-the-fly and facilitating intelligent error compensation features. Thus, defective and sealed envelopes are ejected before theinserting process without stopping machine operation. Advantage: no more time-consuming machine stops –productivity reaches a new height.Advanced servo technology also provides for theability of the W+D BB700 S2 to correct the sequenceof multiple personalized Direct Mail pieces as aconsequence of miss or double pulls without operatorinteraction or machine stop.
- High operating speed of 16,000 envelopes perhour and highest net yield regardless of envelopeformat.
- Fastest, tool-free change overs
- Product thickness up to 15 mm
- Flexibility in feeder bases – 6 or 8 position baseswith upgrades available in 4 and 6 feeder bases.
- Ability to change feeder configuration utilizingrotary, friction, shuttle and other feedertechnologies
- Ability to provide detailed productivity and mailpiece transparency and integration into yourADF environment.
- Platform for integration of inline – front of linehigh quality digital print
- Intelligent feeders and continuous input channels
- Autoloaders for various feeders
- 90° kit or separator disc for rotary feeder
- Vertical stacker and semi-automated traying solution
- Fully automated traying solution
- Mailsort kicker or edge marker
- Reading on feeder, track or exit for matching,selectivity and integrity
Our Easy 5 Steps
Insource Corp was created with this single value; the customer and their objectives must be paramount. We know and believe that if this simple philosophy is adhered to then all else would take care of it’s self. Placing the customer first is not only a convenient saying, it is the principle upon which the business was founded and the attitude which motivates our teams and daily priorities.