W+D BB550 XL
The W+D BB550 XL envelope inserting system features an expanded format spectrum and processes packaging with a thicknesses of up to 25 mm. The servo-driven machine not only processes all formats from C6/DL to B4, but also large envelopes with a larger insertion depth up to C4 shipping pockets with the flap on the short side. The W+D BB550 XL has an expanded packaging strength of up to 25 mm, making it a highly-efficient and flexible inserting system that meets all requirements.
Equipped with the BSC 3.0 operating system, the W+D BB550 XL is ideal for insurance applications and mailings that can now be inserted mechanically instead of manually. It not only efficiently inserts large and small runs of personalized and confidential documents, it’s also optimal for direct mail service providers and for fulfillment and packaging applications.
A hand-held station is also available for the W+D BB550 XL. The W+D BB550 XL easily handles cardboard and express envelopes (FedEx, UPS, etc.) and can use hot glue to close the flaps.
- 12,000 envelopes per hour
- The closing flap can be positioned at the long or short edge of the envelope
- Extremely high-net productivity when processing C4, C5 and DL formats
- Minimal downtime during changeover (less than 10 minutes)
- The automated error handling feature significantly increases net output while the machine is still running
- Reading unit on feeding stations
- Insert autoloader for thin and thicker materials
- Envelope autoloader for up to 3,000 envelopes
- Kicker for zip and post code separation
- Front and end of line envelope printing solutions
- Customer network integrated labeler (i.e. for UPS/FedEx labels)
- Software options and interfaces for intelligent processing