W+D BB550 XL
The expanded format spectrum and the processing of packaging thicknesses up to 25 mm are the main features of the W+D BB550 XL envelope inserting system. The servo-driven machine does not only process all formats from C6/DL and B4, but also large envelopes with a larger insertion depth up to C4 shipping pockets with the flap on the short side. The second main feature of the W+D BB550 XL is its expanded packaging strength of up to 25 mm. The W+D BB550 XL is thus a highly efficient and flexible inserting system that meets all requirements.Equipped with the operating system BSC 3.0, it is ideal for use in insurance applications and mailings that can now be inserted mechanically instead of manually. It not only efficiently inserts large and small runs of personalized and confidential documents, however, but is optimal for use by direct mail service providers and for fulfillment and packaging applications as well. A hand-held station is also available for the W+D BB550 XL. In addition, the W+D BB550 XL easily handles cardboard and express envelopes (FedEx, UPS, etc.) and can be equipped with hot glue to close the flaps.
- 12,000 envelopes per hour
- The closing flap can be positioned at the long or short edge of the envelope
- Extremely high net productivity when processing C4, C5 and DL formats
- Minimal downtime during changeover, less than 10 minutes
- The automated error handling feature of the W+D BB550 XL significantly increases net output while the machine is still running.
- Reading unit on feeding stations
- Insert autoloader – for thin and thicker materials
- Envelope autoloader for up to 3,000 envelopes
- Kicker for zip and post code separation
- Front and end of line envelope printing solutions
- Customer network integrated labeler(e.g. for UPS/FedEx labels)
- Software options and interfaces for intelligent processing
Our Easy 5 Steps
Insource Corp was created with this single value; the customer and their objectives must be paramount. We know and believe that if this simple philosophy is adhered to then all else would take care of it’s self. Placing the customer first is not only a convenient saying, it is the principle upon which the business was founded and the attitude which motivates our teams and daily priorities.