The W+D BB300 can be set up to accommodate standardDIN formats as well as special formats suchas squareor creative envelopes quickly and easily. Even envelopeswith more than one window or promotion envelopes areno problem for this system. This in turn enables you tofulfill your customer’s individual wishes, be it gimmicks,CD’s or testers. The main design principle of this machine is thecombination of simplicity and efficiency: TheW+D BB300 is driven mechanically; your technician willquickly understand its proven functions. Your personnelwill find it easy to operate and easy to change to otherformats. To do so, we offer you an array of severalfeeders. The modular concept of this envelope insertingsystem allows you to conveniently retrofit and expandthe machine at any time.
- Mechanical performance: 10,000 envelopes per hour
- Envelope formats: min. 105 x 162 mm, max. 250 x 353 mm
- Product formats: min. 100 x 148 mm, max. 229 x 324 mm
- Product thickness: min. single sheet 80 g/m², max. 13 mm
- High net output as a result of the intelligent control system (e.g. automated error handling)
- Huge format variety for envelopes and inserts
- Modular design which allows for an easy expansion and reconfiguration of the system
- Excellent user-friendliness and minimal maintenance and service costs
- Heavy duty design – guaranteed long life cycle
- Autoloader for inserters and envelopes
- Rotary feeder with 90° kit or separator disc
- Kicker for zip code separation
- Vertical conveyor and semi-automated postaltraying system
- Reading technology for matching etc.
- Read & Print applications
- Software options for intelligent processing
- System channels
Our Easy 5 Steps
Insource Corp was created with this single value; the customer and their objectives must be paramount. We know and believe that if this simple philosophy is adhered to then all else would take care of it’s self. Placing the customer first is not only a convenient saying, it is the principle upon which the business was founded and the attitude which motivates our teams and daily priorities.