The W+D BB300 can quickly and easily accommodate standard DIN formats, and special formats such as square or creative envelopes. Even envelopes with more than one window and promotion envelopes are no problem for this system. This allows you to fulfill your customer’s individual wishes, including gimmicks, CDs or testers.
The main design principle of this machine is the combination of simplicity and efficiency: TheW+D BB300 is driven mechanically. Your technician will quickly understand its proven functions. Your personnel will find it easy to operate and easy to change to other formats. To do so, we offer you an array of feeders. The modular concept of this envelope inserting system allows you to conveniently retrofit and expand the machine at any time.
- Mechanical performance: 10,000 envelopes per hour
- Envelope formats: min. 105 x 162 mm, max. 250 x 353 mm
- Product formats: min. 100 x 148 mm, max. 229 x 324 mm
- Product thickness: min. single sheet 80 g/m², max. 13 mm
- High-net output as a result of the intelligent control system (i.e. automated error handling)
- Huge format variety for envelopes and inserts
- Modular design that creates an easy expansion and reconfiguration of the system
- Excellent user-friendliness and minimal maintenance and service costs
- Heavy duty design – guaranteed long life cycle
- Autoloader for inserters and envelopes
- Rotary feeder with 90° kit or separator disc
- Kicker for zip code separation
- Vertical conveyor and semi-automated postal traying system
- Reading technology for matching, etc.
- Read & Print applications
- Software options for intelligent processing
- System channels