The V-710DM Replace-A-Station Inserter Feeder combines flexible performance with superior feeding capabilities to precisely separate, singulate, and present many product types and sizes to the gripper jaw of “Large Format/Jumbo” swing arm inserters. Job setups and changeovers are easily and quickly accomplished via tool-less adjust features. A large capacity hopper loads from the front or rear of the machine, maximizing operator efficiency.
The clutch-free motor provides long, dependable performance and the feeder is backed by a two-year limited warranty. The V-710DM can also be used to feed products continuously to inkjet and tabber bases and comes standard with a dry contact interface that can be wired to bases for synchronized start/stop control.
- Long-lasting natural gum rubber feed belts
- Independent side guide positioning
- Self-adjusting discharge hold down
- Patented product separator
- High-performance photo sensor with tool-less adjust
- Variable speed control
- Adjustable angle rear feed belts
- Suction cup mounting to the rear inserter table and shuttle plates
- Material control springs to keep products in position at the jaw
- Small product insert plate
- Two-wire start/stop interface cable for integration to inkjet & tabber bases