Minipack®torre was set up more than 30 years ago, precisely thanks to the idea of chamber machines,which was patented in 1976.But ideas cannot stop. Today, the company is launching a new range that is the result of years of R&D andrepresents the synthesis of minipack®torre compact machines: easy to use, sturdy and reliable.The RP range adds a fresh and yet strong structure, latestgeneration electronics and a whole series of technical features that further improve performance. Minipack®torre ideas always stand out.
- Innovative upper hood fastening: simplified maintenance and enhanced stability
- Sealing blades safety control: enhanced machine safety
- Support with larger reel diameter (to 300 mm): suitable for micro punched film to pack bread
- Packaging plate separated from the reel support: suitable to package even very small products with thesame film reel
- Larger packaging plate: in a size suitable to the heat shrink chamber
- Innovative microperforator: continuous and optimal perforation
- New ultra-flat tactile membrane: waterproof and with intuitive graphics not associated with the board
- 3-digit display: visibility and comprehensive information
- Board with 10 programs to meet any programming need
- Piece counter included: a more exhaustive supply of equipment
- Board assess through a door: easier maintenance from the front
- Longer screened plate: chamber opening flap protection
- Boosted fan motor: superior shrinking performance
- Added safety thermostat installed directly on the resistor of the heat chamber: greater safety for the machine
- Glue less neoprene rubber support: easy to replace, does not require the use of glue.
Our Easy 5 Steps
Insource Corp was created with this single value; the customer and their objectives must be paramount. We know and believe that if this simple philosophy is adhered to then all else would take care of it’s self. Placing the customer first is not only a convenient saying, it is the principle upon which the business was founded and the attitude which motivates our teams and daily priorities.