Talking with customers, it became apparent that there is a large misunderstanding about reciprocating placers.
On most reciprocating placers, the motion at the placer head is provided by a shaft that turns back and forth, anywhere from 90 to 180 degrees. This motion is normally either provided by a pneumatic cylinder or an electric motor.
But, there are many significant differences between a placer driven by a pneumatic cylinder and a placer driven by an electric motor.
• Controlled by self-contained PLC
• Variable speed AC motors provides smooth and precise control
• Runs speeds up to 70 placements min
• Interfaces easily with other equipment
• Handles multiple / large products easily
• Multiple placement configurations: Vertical, Horizontal, 180 Degree
• Passes product from one conveyor to another
Our Easy 5 Steps
Insource Corp was created with this single value; the customer and their objectives must be paramount. We know and believe that if this simple philosophy is adhered to then all else would take care of it’s self. Placing the customer first is not only a convenient saying, it is the principle upon which the business was founded and the attitude which motivates our teams and daily priorities.