PLEXI 60 is a fully automatic horizontal bagging machine. The PLEXI 60 has an extremely compact design and an innovative sealing system that packs up to 60 pieces per minute.
PLEXI 60 is not just a bag sealer machine for magazines. It can also be combined with our Tunnel 50 Twin for shrinking together with electrostatic sealing — meaning it can provide packaging for any product up to an A3 format (420 x 300 mm) and up to 32 mm high.
CDs, video tapes, video games, components, publications, home care and food products, objects and medicines are just a few examples of application.
- Produces up to 60 pcs/min (up to an A4 format)
- Easy to use
- Variety of materials that can be used: polyethylene, polyolefin, cartene plastic, polypropylene
- Quick format changeover from the display
- Machine with an extremely compact design
- Reduced investment for a high-performance machine
- Use of flat reels (reels with more film)
- No film waste (scrap) during production
- Lower energy consumption (1 kW – 220 V)
- Forming boxes available
- Single sheet feeder
- Magazine feeder
- CD/DVD feeder
- Feeder stand
- Photocell for printed film
- Electrostatic sealer
- Empty bag ejection device
- Shrink System – Tunnel 50/Tunnel 50 Twin