Utilizing the fastest and highest resolution inkjet print head technology, the Phoenix meets the increasing and rigorous demands for printing variable addresses, graphics, dates, times, barcodes, serial numbers, and texts on coated and uncoated substrates.
- 25 inches of print at 600 dpi
- Low ink costs & bulk supply option
- Powered by Kirk-Rudy XJet software
- Add multiple print heads for up to 17” of print Supported Barcodes
- 1-D barcodes include EAN-13, EAN- 8, Code 39, Code 128, Codabar, GS1 DataBar-14, ATA 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, JAN-13, UPC-A, POSTNET, IMB
- 2-D barcodes include PDF417, QR Code”
- Resolution/ Print Speed
- 600×600 dpi at 200 fpm
- 600×400 dpi at 300 fpm
- 600×300 dpi at 400 fpm
- 600×200 dpi at 600 fpm
Our Easy 5 Steps
Insource Corp was created with this single value; the customer and their objectives must be paramount. We know and believe that if this simple philosophy is adhered to then all else would take care of it’s self. Placing the customer first is not only a convenient saying, it is the principle upon which the business was founded and the attitude which motivates our teams and daily priorities.