The NetJet, Kirk-Rudy’s bestselling inkjet addressing system combines HP thermal inkjet technology with an intuitive Windows-based user interface to make printing variable text and graphics simple and fast.
- Variable text and graphics
- Optional print modules up to 4″
- Combine with Kirk-Rudy feeders and transports for custom system
- Print Resolution speed length
- 600×600 dpi 125 ft/min 27”
- 600×300 dpi 250 ft/min 54”
- 600×200 dpi 360 ft/min 81”
- 600×150 dpi 480 ft/min 108”
- Ink conservation mode
- “PRINT MODULES:
- 5” (38 mm) 3 cartridge stalls
- 2” (50 mm) 4 cartridge stalls
- 3” (76 mm) 6 cartridge stalls
- 4” (101 mm) 8 cartridge stalls
- 1/2” (12.7 mm) single cartridge satellite
- stalls for 2nd color or tag line printing.
- *Add to 1.5” only. Separate control box needed
Our Easy 5 Steps
Insource Corp was created with this single value; the customer and their objectives must be paramount. We know and believe that if this simple philosophy is adhered to then all else would take care of it’s self. Placing the customer first is not only a convenient saying, it is the principle upon which the business was founded and the attitude which motivates our teams and daily priorities.