Mail Bagger / Drop Bagger
The MAILBAG is the ideal machine to wrap newspapers, catalogues, bulletins and overall publications.
It only uses one film roll of clear or printed polyethylene (max. thickness 30 microns), placed on a motorized roller. The film is driven in a width adjustable forming box that folds it forming an envelope/bag around the product. The bag closing is obtained through longitudinal and cross sealing arms, then the product is automatically ejected.
- Very Simple
- Highly cost effective
- High Performance
- Low Consumption
- Digital control panel
- Booklet length self-adjustment with photocell
- Independent hot wire sealing bars
- Cutting temperature electronic control
- Built-in piece counter
- Automatic drive of the product that needs to be packaged
- Wide support surface.
- Forming boxes available
- Single Sheet Feeder
- Magazine Feeder
- Feeder Stand
- Photocell for Printed Film
- Opaque Film Sensor
- Air Assist Infeed Conveyor
- Outfeed Conveyor Shrink System – Tunnel 50 / Tunnel 50 Twin
Our Easy 5 Steps
Insource Corp was created with this single value; the customer and their objectives must be paramount. We know and believe that if this simple philosophy is adhered to then all else would take care of it’s self. Placing the customer first is not only a convenient saying, it is the principle upon which the business was founded and the attitude which motivates our teams and daily priorities.