KR882 Near IR Dryer
The KR882N Near-IR Inkjet Dryer is the economical solution the mailing industry is turning to for drying water-based inks.Energy efficient and a cost-effective design combine to make the KR Near-Infrared Dryer one red-hot bargain. Lower operating costs and faster line speeds means the KR Near-IR helps you get more value out of your existing inkjet system.
- The KR Near-IR Dryer is equipped with Near Infrared bulbs that concentrate the energy on the water molecules of the ink instead of the substrate, providing faster drying and better adhesion on coated stocks and cards
- Lower capital and operating cost. The efficiency gain of Near Infra-Red technology allows the dryer to operate at a lower setting, saving on electrical consumption and extending bulb life
- Designed and built to interface with Kirk-Rudy equipment, the KR Near-IR Dryer can also be used with most other major brands of equipment
- Interconnects with transport base so the dryer only runs when the transport base is running
- Automatic temperature control is based online speed. Dryer output automatically adjusts for speed changes
Our Easy 5 Steps
Insource Corp was created with this single value; the customer and their objectives must be paramount. We know and believe that if this simple philosophy is adhered to then all else would take care of it’s self. Placing the customer first is not only a convenient saying, it is the principle upon which the business was founded and the attitude which motivates our teams and daily priorities.