The latest generation of our LabelMaster labeling system uses the popular KR519 Base with extruded aluminum T-slot rails that allow the label head to move freely across the table, allowing a wide variety of product positioning.
Like all Kirk-Rudy equipment, the modular design of the KR555 allows for easy integration into existing production lines as well as custom configurations.
- Heavy-duty, built for production environments
- Applies labels up to 30,000 pieces/hour
- Holds high capacity label rolls (up to 18” in diameter)
- Easily integrated into production lines
- Wide variety of feeders
- Servo Drive motor for super accurate placement and control
- Wide label kits (5”, 6”, and 8”)
- Heavy unwind kit (for roll magnets)
- Multiple label heads per unit
- Ping-Pong configuration for multiple heads
Our Easy 5 Steps
Insource Corp was created with this single value; the customer and their objectives must be paramount. We know and believe that if this simple philosophy is adhered to then all else would take care of it’s self. Placing the customer first is not only a convenient saying, it is the principle upon which the business was founded and the attitude which motivates our teams and daily priorities.