KASFOLD 3000 Bookletmakers
The KASFOLD range of Bookletmakers is designed to provide years’ of service and meet customer needs.
Standard features of the KASFOLD include: automatic operation, double side jogging, and a choice of models with either flat clench stapling or the safety staple formed in an anvil.
The KASFOLD 5000HCS features 5,000 capacity staple cassettes as well as five stapling positions, including one for corner stapling.
The KASFOLD 3000 has four stapling positions and the option of loop stapling.
The KAS conveyor jogger interface conveys collated sheets from a desktop collator to the bookletmaker and jogs before the stapling and folding sequence.
- Sensors detect paper being inserted into the machine and automatically start the bookletmaking cycle
- Variable time control between paper insertion and stapling for operator convenience
- Easily accessible control for simple adjustment, with tools, or paper/ booklet size
- Stapling heads have a capacity of 5,000 sheets to facilitate longer, uninterrupted operation (5000 HCS)
- KASFOLD 2000: two stapling positions
- KASFOLD 3000: four stapling positions, movable heads and a choice of clinchers or safety staple
- KASFOLD 5000HCS: five stapling positions, including one for corner stapling with clinchers for flat staples
- Modular face trimmer and collator interface option
- Edge stapling
- Side guides are set 15 mm wider than the paper for easier/faster insertion, both side guides move-in to jog the set before stapling
- Drive motor shuts down if the bookletmaker is not used for a period of time and restarts when paper is placed under the stapling heads.
- A sensor detects when a staple cassette is out of staples and automatically stops the machine (5000HCS, 3000)
- Reset-able counter
- Integral conveyor/stacker folds away when not in use, saving valuable space
- Free standing design and castors for easy mobility and storage
- Sturdy construction for years’ of service