Insource presents the on demand, wide format multimedia digital printer for in house product of garments, hard surfaces, labels, art reproduction, stationary, banners, marketing customization and much more!
Use the IColor 600 for five different uses: Heat transfer printing with white overprint, right side reading with white underprint, regular CMYK prints without white, optional fluorescent printing, and optional sublimation transfer printing. Easily swap back and forth between regular and specialty cartridges, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
- The smallest form factor and lightest weight printer available for tabloid sized printing.
- The ability to print white as an underprint AND an overprint in the same machine, in one pass, using the IColorProRIP or TransferRIP software.
- The white opacity of UniNet’s unique blend of toner is double that of any other brand, giving you the brightest whites and solid background to bring out the vibrancy of your colors.
- The true black cartridge is included with the printer, allowing you to switch to CMYK mode to print items such as brochures and menus when white is not needed.
- Optional sublimation, fluorescent, security and clear toner cartridge options.
- Lowest cost and most flexible machine available.
- No maintenance associated with ink based machine is necessary. The IColor 600 is a toner based system.
- Large array of media available for virtually any project.
- Global sales, support and service direct from UniNet or its dealer network.
Our Easy 5 Steps
Insource Corp was created with this single value; the customer and their objectives must be paramount. We know and believe that if this simple philosophy is adhered to then all else would take care of it’s self. Placing the customer first is not only a convenient saying, it is the principle upon which the business was founded and the attitude which motivates our teams and daily priorities.