Ecoline Wrap Labelling System
This EconoLine labeling system is a compact and economically-priced system designed specifically to apply a single label on a wide variety of round containers. This system is ideal for applications requiring up to 150 products per minute.
EconoLine features PLC control and color touchscreen operator interface. This provides ease of operation, electronic synchronization of the labeling process and storage of up to 20 label/product presets.
The “no tool” product changeover and modular design make the EconoLine ideal for packaging lines requiring frequent changeovers.
- Electronic platform: M2 or M3 microprocessor with encoder-based speed compensation
- 4-1/2″ width X 120″ length conveyor
- Variable speed wrap station for round containers. Available in 12″, 18″, or 24″ lengths.
- “No-tool” product changeover
- Stainless steel welded frame
- Production rate: Up to 150 ppm (dependent upon label/product dimensions)
- Applied accuracy: Up to +/-1/32″ (1mm) @ sigma 2
- Maximum product height: 14″ (356mm)
Our Easy 5 Steps
Insource Corp was created with this single value; the customer and their objectives must be paramount. We know and believe that if this simple philosophy is adhered to then all else would take care of it’s self. Placing the customer first is not only a convenient saying, it is the principle upon which the business was founded and the attitude which motivates our teams and daily priorities.