EconoLine Wrap Labelling System
The EconoLine Labeling System is a compact and economically-priced system designed specifically to apply a single label onto a wide-variety of round containers. This system is ideal for applications requiring up to 150 products per minute.
EconoLine features PLC control and a colour touchscreen operator interface. This provides ease of operation, electronic synchronization of the labeling process, and storage of up to 20 label/product presets.
The “no tool” product changeover and modular design make the EconoLine ideal for packaging lines requiring frequent changeovers.
- Electronic platform: M2 or M3 microprocessor with encoder-based speed compensation
- 4-1/2″ width x 120″ length conveyor
- Variable speed wrap station for round containers. Available in 12″, 18″, or 24″ lengths
- “No-tool” product changeover
- Stainless steel welded frame
- Production rate: Up to 150 ppm (dependent upon label/product dimensions)
- Applied accuracy: Up to +/-1/32″ (1 mm) @ sigma 2
- Maximum product height: 14″ (356 mm)