The Cordoba machine range uses a system of dies for creasing before folding.
Cordoba combines a traditional fold section with a beat creasing unit with a die.
The folder includes a configuration with oversized rollers and modified pockets, which eliminate chapping and curling when bending heavy weights.
Accessories for drilling, gluing and helical folds can be added to create presentation folders.
The machine can crease from 80 to 600 g and fold from 140 to 600 g. A traditional folding unit can be added to fold low weights.
- Max. paper size: 52 x 120 cm
- Min. paper size: 15 x 20 cm
- Max. speed (A4 format, 1 crease): 14000 pcs/h
- Creasing weights: 80 – 600 g
- Folding weights: 140 – 600 g